Saturday, June 21, 2014

Glow-in-the-dark Friday

Kids!  What ever happened to Lincoln Logs and hide and seek?   Today it seems a thing has to be electronic or glow in the dark to be fun.

So yesterday we were off to Glow-Golf.

AA and CG contemplate their next putt

Gotta admit, it was fun.  Though I was a bit concerned about this old lady tripping in the dark.  However, I wasn't brave enough (or limber enough) to try out the Laser Maze.

AA makes his way through the Laser Maze (or is it CG?)


They both did very well avoiding the laser lines.  Son#2 and I watched it unfold on a video monitor.

We wrapped up the day with a 3-month game of Pay Day.

Main Man took my place while I prepared supper

I'm ready for Bugs today.  Stay tuned.......

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Glow Golf, but it looks like you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! The kids are great -- all 4 GKs are great. My boys must be doing something right, in spite of how I raised THEM .

      Delete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.