Wednesday, September 7, 2016

September Goal

Making it easy on myself

Since I am already 90% finished, I hereby declare my official One Monthly Goal (OMG) for September is to completely finish this flimsy.

Star Gazing
Note all the Rainbow Scrap Challenge rosy reds!  All it lacks is top and bottom borders.  Is that cheating? Nah!

Unofficially, I plan to finish adding inner and outer borders to Trellis Garden (last month's alternate OMG) ...

Trellis Garden
I had one more thing I was thinking about working on, but decided it wasn't worth the effort and so those blocks will go into the next Orphan Adoption event (coming up soon, if I remember correctly).  Keep your eye on this blog if you are interested in twenty 11" blocks!

I'm checking in with Heidi at Red Letter Quilts. Hop over there and see what other OMGs  are on the table this month.




5 comments:

  1. Always good to set some goals you know you can meet. I really hope you get to your unofficial goal too, as Trellis Garden is looking magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you were sewing on borders last month, these goals should be very attainable for you! You will have two great finishes for the month with these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to both of these finishes! Good Luck with your goal to finish Star Gazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've got a great plan for September. Both quilts are going to be beauties. I love the diversity in your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good planning for your September OMG! I really just adore that Trellis Garden--I'm looking forward to seeing how you finish it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.