Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Finishing Touches


It's been too hot/humid/rainy to work outside the last few days so quite a bit of progress has been made getting settled inside.  The wall hanging is up in the living room and the two guest rooms are semi-ready for company, but for some reason those photographs will not download from the cloud.

So you'll just have to take my word for it, progress is happening.  We have loaded the top section of the Jackson press ...


... and the good china was unboxed and put away, along with table linens in the dining room.  But the table is still piled with things I intend to part with.


DH installed a hanger for brooms and Swiffers ...


... and I reorganized the pantry.


Still no activity in the sewing room.  Maybe after today's grocery run ...


8 comments:

  1. Sooo much work to move! It's coming along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I lust after a pantry like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are making really good progress on getting things situated. Hope you were able to fit in some stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There always seems to be "just a little more" to do, huh? It looks like you're making terrific progress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a wonderful pantry. Envy, envy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The house is looking wonderful. I need a pantry redo like yours.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.