Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wildlife Wednesday

Spotted near the lake ...

DH (center) with a rowdy crowd
These guys were THE BEST.  You know what this means?  No more empty rooms! ... at least not at House 2.  We're going back to House 1 tomorrow to meet 1-800-GOT-JUNK to clear out the garage.

Seriously, if you're reading from the Nashville, TN area, we highly recommend All My Sons Moving and Storage.


Even for small moves.  They took an antique glass china cabinet to my SIL in Savannah, GA last summer, carefully stuffed with bubble wrap and wrapped in cardboard and shrinkwrap.

Also spotted on the lake this afternoon:

Rubber Ducky paddleboat

8 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday, Y'all! I hope it's cooler where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for no more empty rooms (in House 2)!! Nice to have help that is dependable, huh?! I love the floating Rubber Ducky ... I'll have to share the huge unicorn float we spotted while we were out on Smith Lake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your move went well. Having great movers is wonderful. The rubber ducky raft is too cute! Will you swim to it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for the finish on the moving!
    BTW, I've got the comments glitch fixed on my blog. Go into the settings at blogger and reset the email notification address for comments. I used a gmail address, just in case that's the issue, and it's now working fine. (I've got the gmail account set to just dump every message to my 'real' email address, so I don't have to go and check it.) There'll be a confirmation email that you have to reply to, then everything should work again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOT cooler here (and probably no less humid!!) Glad to hear that you are one step closer to being a ONE household family, again. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll comment again to see if it worked...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you are moving right along (sorry didn't realize the pun till I'd already typed it). Glad you've all the big stuff moved.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.