Nearing the End
Finished all the Loosey Goosey columns while at retreat,
but forgot to plan for filling in the pointy ends so could not put them together.
Just as well, as I discovered a major problem.
The light blue strip ended up too long!
I've counted, it has the same number of geese.
I believe I stitched it on a different machine while we were moving.
No way to salvage except to take apart so I just took it OUT!
Also this minor issue ...
Mr. Lakeside suggested putting the aqua strip in place of the light blue.
I'll need to make some adjustments as I intended those geese to fly down.
|Final column arrangement|
I think I've been able to balance value and left/right columns successfully.
And I'm not going to stress over clipped wings.
Celebrating a near finish by linking with Angela at soscrappy.