Friday, November 2, 2018

Squirrel Alert!

Am I the only one?

I recently purchased this sweet brown "sprig" print and 
thought about putting a variety of brown scraps with it.


Then I noticed there is a lot more "goldy" brown than dark brown ... hmmm ... 
wonder if I have anything to go with that?


Would you say that's a pretty good match?  But what about the dark brown ...


All of a sudden I'm building a new quilt when I should be finishing what I've already started!  
Am I the only one???

6 comments:

  1. It’s quilters ADD. I have made myself stop looking at websites that sell fabric and patterns, hoping it would keep me from being distracted. It’s helped.....a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby, those are beautiful together! I would have a squirrel alert over that, too! (And it wouldn't bother me one bit!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My squirrel came to me while on vacation this week--a house painted a "navy" blue with white trim, and orange chairs on the deck (the "pop" of color). You know I ran right to the closest quilt store and bought those colors !! Do I know what I'm going to make with those colors ? No, but when it is done, it will always remind me of this vacation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this is why quilters have UFOs....
    Pulling fabrics for a palette is one of the most fun parts of quilting. Your fabrics are beautiful together, and I can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you know how squirrely I am...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The short answer is, "No." And your browns, so far, look great together.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.