Thursday, May 23, 2019

Tiny Thursday

Wha ...??

I was gearing up to leave town last week when the Tiny Tuesday block was introduced.  And I had a day full of activity on Tuesday this week so even though I sewed, I didn't have time to plan and prep the TT blocks.  Until yesterday


Those bear paw claws will finish at 3/4".  Each week I try to make a reverse-value block but that bear paw bow tie is NOT going to get a partner! I'll find another little block to make in orange if I need it.

Sunrise 5/23/19

8 comments:

  1. How nice that your sunrise followed the color of the month! It's gorgeous. Love your blocks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed with your tiny piecing in that bear paw bow tie. I would never have the patience or the desire to piece something that small and fiddly. Can't wait to see how your Tiny Tuesday quilt comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look great, Libby! I especially like the rail fence with the lighter fabric on the outside -such pretty fabric! I remade my bear claw block from last week - those hsts are small!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling little TT blocks, Libby! (Better late, than never.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tiny little blocks match the beautiful sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet tho!!! and that sunrise! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute blocks. Gorgeous sunrise! Hope you didn't have any troubles navigating the roads in Arkansas with all the flooding there. More rain this week, so that doesn't look to get any better any time soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.