Sunday, January 31, 2021

In (and out of) the Pink

 January Rainbow Roundup

 I had no problem finding plenty of pink for my various 

Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects in the January color of pink.  


The incomplete table runner on the left is for Joy's Table Scraps challenge
Top right - Scrap Magnet and Sister's Choice
Middle right - Hashtag and Square Dance (carry-over from 2020)
Bottom right - more hashtags for the Full Stop RSC sampler challenge.

But before I attacked my various RSC projects, 
I made good progress on the pink and green quilt-with-no-name. 


Final assembly of rows and borders are all that remain.

Linking with Angela at soscrappy


11 comments:

  1. That's a lovely collection of pink! (I didn't get my Joyful table runner done, either...)
    Your pink and green no-name looks a lot like wickerwork to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all look really nice - I need to get more yellow for February - I don't have enough, I had thought I had more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pink blocks are all so pretty. I am really loving your no name quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your hashtags! (I don't love those usually but yours are so pretty)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOUR PINK AND GREEN QUILT! This is me yelling and jumping up and down! Love it love it! Love all your pink blocks but that combo at the end is really speaking to me. For whatever reason, it makes me thinks of the first pink roses of spring. Have a safe and happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pink and green quilt with no name reminds me of a trellis with roses climbing on it. Such a pretty color combination, Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the pink. I agree with Gayle that the pink and green looks like Wickerwork. At first I thought double chain but the pink is really more woven looking. Whatever it will be called, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can still link your project, even if you didn't finish it. Nice job on PINK month, Libby! I only completed my TABLE SCRAPS Challenge and one PINK block.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty pink blocks!! and your table runner... it will b awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty pink RSC blocks and I love the no-name quilt blocks. Love the lattice look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty pink bouquet! The interlocking pink/green blocks are really eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.