Take a look!
The yellow sashing is SO much better!
(Wish my lighting in that corner were better. Hoping to resolve that soon.)
If you've made this quilt you may notice I have put some blocks in different places.
There are some blocks I don't like and will replace with something of my own choice.
I figure as long as it fits in the allotted space, it will work!
I spent the better part of today adding yellow sashing to the above sections, after removing the rainbow sashing I had already sewn on. I also made these six Crosses of the U.K. blocks.
I'm wishing I had used the color in the thinner X stripes; I may make some more
if they stand out too much in their final location.
That's probably all I'll be doing this week, other that maybe adding
more sashing to another finished section.