Sunday, April 8, 2018

Rainbow Scrap Challenge Progress

Yellow and Gold for April

So glad I had the presence of mind to bring one of my RSC18 projects home with me last Sunday.  I managed to get all the geese made for Loosey Goosey early last week.


And I started assembly yesterday.


I have also spent time working on That Purple Project which, quite appropriately, is more yellow than purple.


I still need to pull scraps for the Squared Away RSC18 Sampler block.  Since I've been making those blocks in jewel tones, I want to peruse my yellow scrap box for something that can qualify as "jewel" tone ... not particularly easy with yellow.  Maybe topaz? Or citrine?

Linking with Angela/soscrappy and Cynthia/Quilting is More Fun than Housework.

8 comments:

  1. You've made lots of progress with your yellows. Maybe a deep gold as your jewel tone for yellow? Looking forward to seeing what you decide on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Loosey Goosey! I really like that block! I hope you have settled in to your new home and space Libby!! I'm sure you could set up your machine on the sidewalk and make it work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topaz sounds good! And hopefully near at hand. (How's the getting-around going?)
    Love those loosey goosies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Flying Geese project! Lovely yellows you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Settling into a new place and routine always takes a bit of time. Even with the disruption you are still making beautiful progress. Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those Loosey Goosey blocks - they're fun in every color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really enjoying your Blog. The Loosey Goosey blocks are sure something I need to do.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.