Thursday, March 7, 2019

If You Blink ...

 ... You'll miss it

Sitting in the breakfast nook this morning, it was so gray and overcast I just kept my eyes focused on the computer screen.  I had given up on a sunrise photo when I glanced up and noticed a bit of pink reflected in the water.


I stepped out on the deck to capture this shot ...


... looked up to see the clouds overhead ...


... and by the time I sat back down to write, the sky was gray again.

My plan for today includes some GREEN cutting and sewing.

HSTs for Tumbling Triangles
I need to cut three more strips-worth of HSTs (I use the Easy Angle ruler) to be leaders/enders while I finish up a couple of projects.






6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful sunrise... thank you for the photo. Have fun creating today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pinks in the sky and perfect little triangle blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty sky! I'm glad you didn't miss it. I really like that Tumbling Triangles block - perfect for a scrappy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky shot!! Keep those photos coming. Also... LOVE that Tumbling Triangle block!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sky pictures! Your blocks mirror the landscape pictures with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photographs! Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.