Friday, March 22, 2019

Mountain Quiltfest - Part 2

Theme Quilts
A few of my favorites

Polly
Delilah Libby - Sevierville, TN

Acquiring Target
Anne Marie Miro - Tiger, GA

Oriental Journey
Angelee White - Gray, TN

Birds of a Feather
Bonnie Goolsby - Sevierville, TN

And the one I showed on my last post ...

Lilies Along the Path
Angelee White - Gray, TN
Can you guess the theme?



Next year's theme is panels.  I will be taking a panel One Block Wonder class in July.  Maybe it will be good enough to enter ...

I'll report on my classes -- the good, the bad, and the ugly -- tomorrow.

No progress this week on RSC, but lots of green in these photos so I am linking to Scrap Happy Saturday at soscrappy.

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! Those quilt really seem to stretch the limits of the theme. I never guessed what it could be. Thanks for the fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the bird quilt! That's not a familiar block to me, so I've been trying to figure out how it's constructed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And then I zoomed in and looked at it up close... so simple! I may have to give that a try!

      Delete
  3. Hard to tell they are all following the same theme. And a OBW quilt using panels? That should be interesting since most panels I've seen don't have many fabric repeats. So it must be a different one block to wonder about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilts! Each so different and yet same base.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.