Monday, March 11, 2019

Out of Sight, Out of Miind

Look what came out to play today!

Garden Mosaic quadrant (a/k/a Totally Demented per Gayle/Mangofeet)
First started in July of last year, my intention was to use the HSTs as leaders/enders so I stacked the pieces/parts on the right extension of my sewing table.  Over time, things started to pile up on top of the little box I kept them in.  Out of sight, out of mind.

In a remarkable bout of cleanitis today -- actually more of an avoidance technique I have perfected over the years (justifying NOT doing what needs to be done by doing something useful) -- the partially finished blocks once again saw the light of day. 

I'm going to keep it on the wall to remind me to keep plugging away on it in between other projects.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you keep working on that one, Libby! I love how all those little bits and pieces come together to make such an amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, Libby!! That's a great project. even if the photo didn't pop up on my screen. :o((

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.