Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Wildlife and Wine

Remember this view from my sewing machine a few days ago?


Well, the subfreezing temperatures have done a number on the neighborhood daffodils.


That was how I felt this afternoon, too.  
After struggling with the teeny-tiny pieces in this week's Tiny Tuesday block ...

Tiny Tuesday #10
... I went to put it in the box with the others and thought,
 "why are there so many yellow blocks already in the box?"

Silly Girl, the RSC color this month is GREEN!  
At least there's a bit of green in a couple of the fabrics 😅
but there is NO way I am making another one.  
I'm going to have a glass of wine, instead.


3 comments:

  1. ROFL!!! I'm glad I had finish my cup of tea BEFORE reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our daffodils aren't blooming yet... latest I remember. Too funny about your block. Hope your wine was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😂😂😂 You’re too funny! Cute block in any color, especially if it gives you an excuse for a glass of wine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.