Saturday, April 27, 2019

Orphan Finds a Home



When Cynthia/Quilting is More Fun than Housework hosted her semi-annual orphan adoption event in March, I put this unfinished project on the auction block here.





Rachel was the lucky winner of not only the partially finished project, but also the pattern, additional fabric, and the 12" triangle ruler needed to finish it.


Well, Rachel jumped right on it and shared a picture of her finished project.


Like me, she had trouble interpreting the pattern instructions for finishing, so she squared the edges and will use the additional fabrics and pieces for another project.

Great job, Rachel!

7 comments:

  1. It's nice to hear back from the adopters -- and to know they were able to put your blocks to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her interpretation! Great finish and you have it off of your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That was fast. The quilt turned out very sweet. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when projects get finished! This looks great! Isn't it nice to get things out of your house, and even better when you know they got finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so flattered you shared my work :)
    Thanks again for the great project!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.