Monday, April 1, 2019

Quick Post

and I'm not foolin'!

Rainbow Scrap Challenge sewing has been close to non-existent since the first of last month.  So glad I got a quick jump on my major blocks which I showed here.  Tiny Tuesday, on the other hand, not so good.  Only one uninspiring improv log cabin block.


But I found a couple of treasures in unexpected places.  A tiny triangles block ...


... and an appliqued heart.


Lots of prepping and very little sewing planned for this week.  That is, until Thursday.  More on that later in the week.


Check out other RSC projects at soscrappy Scrap Happy Saturday.

2 comments:

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.