Sunday, June 30, 2019

Tiny Tuesday

on Sunday

I didn't take a stitch last week due to other obligations -- a medical procedure (results still out) and prepping for a workshop.  So I didn't think I would be able to fit the last Tiny Tuesday block into the end of the blue RSC month.  (I am intentionally ignoring the basket block at this point ...)

But it's a new week and we will be embarking on a new monthly color tomorrow so I managed to squeeze one TT monkey wrench in before church and finished the second one after lunch.

Tiny Tuesday - Monkey Wrench
I even managed to get them sashed.  Score extra points for the Libster!

Isn't it interesting how they look so different when set on point?  I've often wondered about the difference between Monkey Wrench and Churn Dash.  My assessment is a churn dash is an even
9-patch grid while monkey wrench is uneven.  What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! You got your last two Tiny Tuesday blocks done. Just in time for a new month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely do have quite a different look when set straight or on point! But your blocks look great either way, Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tiny blocks are adorable. Hope all is well and you get good news from your medical procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute little blocks! I think you're right about the difference between Monkey Wrench and Churn Dash. I hope you get good results from your medical procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about CD and MW. But I saw a quilt somewhere....online? a book?....that called it something completely different.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.