Monday, June 15, 2020

Retreat Day One

February Hill

We are at a new-to-us 1830s retreat house in Jonesborough, TN.


What should have been a 3-hour drive was extended by nearly an hour due to a semi fire on the interstate.  But we arrived safely.  Nine of us spread out in a converted 3-car garage.


My first day has been devoted to putting borders on some larger quilts.  I like to take advantage of  the bigger tables to properly lay out and measure.


Double shot (above) and Buckeye Stars (below) were both Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilts from 2018-19 that I  put together near the end of last year.



I'll fill in with more details another day.  


5 comments:

  1. I bet those big tables are really helpful for that kind of work. Your borders look great - love the yellow on Buckeye Stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful retreat house! Your quilts look great... I especially like Buckeye Stars with the yellow border. Enjoy your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen that retreat house before. It looks like you are making some good progress on your projects, Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made really good progress.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.