Saturday, October 31, 2020

Moonset Over Dartmoor

 

10/31/20 5:30 a.m.

And then the sun rose on the east about 7, coloring the clouds where the moon had just set.


Today I will devote time to prepping these four quilts to go to my LAQ soon.


I need to cut the selected backs to size.  
Three of the four bindings sit next to my machine, ready for stitching.


I'm happy to report that 31 of the 41 gray blocks are finished for the monster quilt.


Ten more gray to go and then sixteen more yellow.

Happy Halloween, Y'all! 




7 comments:

  1. Love that moon photo - so perfect for Halloween! You have the best views from your home and you take the best photos of them. Your grey and yellow blocks are really coming along - good luck with the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your moon photo is beautiful, Libby, and then the amazing pink sunrise! You're really on top of things with 4 quilts ready to go to the quilter. The blocks for the monster quilt are looking good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures od the evening and sunrise. That monster quilt is looking so good. Really sharp colors and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos! Good progress in your studio, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are being SEW productive, Libby!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.