Sunday, January 21, 2024

Meanwhile, On the Lake

The sun is finally out and the snow is starting to melt.  But at sub-freezing temperatures, the lake still has ice around the edges.


I've used my extra time at home to get some more sewing done.  My chosen RSC project for last week was Labor Day Madness from the Nickel Quilts book.


The process for making the compound triangles results in a second set of triangles that "spin" in the opposite direction.  Those will go into next week's chosen project that I call Pinwheel Madness.


3 comments:

  1. Your view out to the lake is such a pretty one! Do you have geese and ducks that hang out there? That's a great block - I'm glad you're back to making them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful block! Seems like I have that book hanging out in my closet. What a beautiful (and cold!) view you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lakes here are still frozen, that should start to change today when we get above freezing for the first time in many days. Beautiful deep greens in your block. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.