Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Talk about DrEAMI!

 I couldn't help myself.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  Or I could blame it on being snowbound for two days ...

Anyway, remember my RSC block of the week -- Antique Tiles?  Not only did I not stop after making three, I have nearly finished a top!



I had just enough of the bird fabric to make 12 blocks and 12 cornerstones.  whew!  I am now auditioning borders.  It is currently 33" x 42" and will make a nice kid's quilt with a 4" border.



8 comments:

  1. I love your new quilt! It's fun when something comes together so quickly and is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the something new is just to fun to put down. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that, Libby! Being snowbound does have some advantages. The background bird fabric is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! Your other post squirreled me away planning my own Antique Tiles. Seeing your blocks together just inspires me more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! The bird fabric is perfect, and apparently it was meant to be in this quilt since you had just enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great on this pretty project, a whole lot of housebound stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just caught up on your posts, Libby. Had a grand read this morning and enjoyed seeing your various quilt blocks like that Tile Block which I really like. You have wonderful choices to work on this year.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.