Friday, December 8, 2017

And I thought the kitchen was bad!

Check out the living room


All of this will have to go somewhere else over the weekend so that the living room can be painted next week.

As I write this, carpet is being installed in the master bedroom and tile in the powder room.  Stairway down to the studio is being painted.  Lowes made the wrong color for the studio wall so I'm not sure that will get done today.  I'm stitching in the kitchen and going upstairs for the bathroom.





3 comments:

  1. Oh, gracious! Wishing you the best of luck. You're gonna need more wine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you! Undergoing renovations and improvements is never easy. I’m glad you have cleared a space to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a MESS!!! Glad to hear that you are quilting through it all. WAIT!! Where is the strategically placed glass of wine??? :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.