Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Three-Quarters Done

If you're thinking I'm procrastinating on Glorified 9-Patch, you're right!

Gypsy Wife
I'm pretty much winging it at this point, only a slight resemblance to the pattern.  It is currently barely 30" wide.  I have cut 10 more strips to make it 40", may up it to 45".  My plan is to mirror the right side on the left.  That will put the heaviest blocks in the center.  But I have a lot of big blocks made so there may be another neutral quilt in my future ... just sayin' ...



4 comments:

  1. I really like what you are doing with this quilt, color and placement. What do you think of the Gypsy Wife pattern? Is it paper pieced? Is it worth the cost? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your neutral GW but I understand your frustration at puzzling it together. And about your G9P, you know procrastinating only makes it more painful. You can wrangle those curves. Quit procrastinating and get progresstinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really coming along,Libby. How wide is the original pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.