- Make my time online count. Don't
wastespend so much time browsing and playing games.
- Figure out how not to be a "No Reply" blogger.
- Learn more about Blogger so I can get the most out of it.
- Convert lectures and overheads to PowerPoint presentations.
|The Mama 1908-1979|
- Sweep the floor more often.
- Reduce waste. I did much better in 2013 using Food Saver and marking/dating leftovers, but there is room for improvement.
- Rely less on processed foods.
- Work through the recipes in The Mama's box and record for my sons.
- Rearrange dining room furniture.
- Stop using the dining table as a "catch-all."
- Clean out the garage. Dispose of hazardous chemicals and paint.
- Try to let teaching income support my "habit."
- Eliminate six dinosaurs (credit to Teresa in Music City). That can include not only finishing, but passing on, throwing out, or recycling pieces and parts.
- Finish one UFO each month -- I'm so close on so many.
- Finish two before starting one new project.
- Lose weight. I have a plan for that ....
- Eliminate negative thoughts. Replace with joyful thoughts.
- Keep in touch with family and friends.
- Remember to say "please" and "thank you."
Head on over to Sarah's page to see what others are saying.