Thursday, April 9, 2020

D is for Delinquent

It's not that I haven't been busy; it's just that I haven't done anything blog-worthy. 
Plus, my i-Cloud was full and wouldn't accept any  more of my photos.  
So this morning I spent some time deleting photos from my phone which,
 hopefully, freed up some space in the cloud.

Updates

Since I last wrote, I chose a TOT yellow to border Buckeye Stars.


It's been cut and awaits the next retreat where I will have space to properly press and measure.

Similarly, Cursor is nearing final assembly ...


... and borders have been selected and cut.


All the blocks have been made for Dots and Dashes.


Assembly has begun, but what's wrong with this picture?


And don't you hate it when you have pressed 50 blocks in the wrong direction?
And after carefully thinking through how construction should proceed, 
you realize your plan is all wrong ???

That was it for the day.


7 comments:

  1. sorry your pressing was messed up - I do that frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! (That all sounds so familiar...)
    Shift that blue mis-triangled block over to the right edge and you won't have to do any ripping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that yellow for the Buckeye Stars! When I start making mistakes with whatever I'm sewing, I know it's time to quit for the day... But you're making lots of progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your choice for the stars! And I'm still considering buying some of that pretty background fabric. Oh the pressing thing, ugh, I do that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so sorry about your pressing. I have done that many times and it's so frustrating! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for progress, Libby! Even if it was cut short by an errant pressing job. :o((

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've made good progress on several projects. If it helps any, I've had my share of unsewing episodes the last couple of days. Hope yours is an easy fix.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.