Monday, April 27, 2020

Two More Finishes

Apparently I'm in the baby quilt business! 

I've been making little gems to Jack's Basket 36" specification, but it has occurred to me that our guild supports a pregnancy center here on the Plateau, so that is more likely where they will go.

A couple of weeks ago I made Blue Toile from leftovers of an earlier quilt ...

Blue Toile
... and it was soon followed by Crazy Cats, also made with leftovers from another small quilt.

Crazy Cats
Last week I finished two tops with leftovers from Dots and Dashes I and II.



I love the lawn print I used for the side setting triangles.

London Lawn by Moda
I wish I had thought of using something like that on Dots and Dashes.  I may try to find something similar to border the twin D&Ds. 

Backs and bindings for all these baby quilts are prepped; they are waiting to be quilted.

Now to order some sashing fabric for the pineapple blocks ...

6 comments:

  1. SEW much productivity, Libby!! Go, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so much fun to see how the leftover blocks get used. Nice baby quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the setting of those little D&D's! You're really in high gear with these baby quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That London print is perfect for the Dots and Dashes baby quilt. Sounds like a good plan to donate locally; the local pregnancy center surely has moms who would use and appreciate these baby quilts. They're all cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to know a local place like that to donate quilts to - I'm sure they are here, but I don't belong to a guild so I don't get the information like their members do. Your baby quilts are all so fun and a nice variety for different families!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun assortment of little quilts! The lawn fabric is gorgeous with the Dots and Dashes blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.