Thursday, April 30, 2020

Pineapple Update

Gotta love Whittle's!  The fabric I ordered on Monday arrived yesterday.  
The faded denim blue is working well with the pineapples.



On today's agenda to finish.  Remaining fabrics will go back on the shelf.

While waiting for delivery, I did this ...

Clean cutting counter
I also spent time going through linens and relocating to the newly relocated bedrooms.
Did several loads of laundry to wash things I will be giving away.
Also began reorganizing the pantry.
Felt like I got 10,000 steps just coming and going between rooms!






6 comments:

  1. The faded denim blue is the perfect solution! Sounds like you're having a productive week all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you've nailed it Libby, with that shade of blue against the yellows. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pineapple blocks are so much prettier with the blue sashing. Now we can really see them! Great choice of fabric. I agree re: Whittles. I've ordered twice from them recently and the orders arrived within days of ordering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice use of your waiting time, Libby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that blue sashing! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The butter yellow really pops with the denim blue. Congratulations on your cleaning and sorting -- but I thought you just did all of that to prepare to move into the new house!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.