Thursday, February 7, 2019

More Eye Candy

N&B Day 4

My project for the day:

Twist of Lime
... Twist of Lime from an old Fons & Porter magazine.  I got the blocks made but not assembled yet.  I think I have enough fabric to make it bigger.  I cut the entire quilt a couple of Christmases ago with the intent of making a new king-size quilt for Son-2 and DIL, only to realize I didn't have enough of the light fabric to make it THAT big.  So it has languished in the box till this retreat.

Marilyn got the borders on Rainbow Swirls

Rainbow Swirls
Sena made a two-fabric bargello ...


... all she has left is the borders.

Kim started, finished a two-fabric bargello made with her own ice-dyed fabric ...


and put it away before I could photograph it.

Nancy did an expanded version of the two-fabric bargello, using a print for the "check" ...


I think it looks like the Aurora Borealis.

We have had nothing but rain for the last three days.  I think I'm turning into a prune.  Hoping we won't wake up to ice in the morning.



1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful selection of projects. Love, love, LOVE Nancy's bargello!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.