Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Tiny Tuesday #8 and Wildlife Wednesday

Early morning visitors

 

I think I now know why our Leyland Cyprus have their weird shape ... 
they've been trimmed up to deer-head height!

It took me two hours this morning to whip out this week's TT block!

5-inch TT#8
It's sweet, but there will definitely NOT be a reverse-value flower this week.
Good thing I've made a few extra along the way.

I want to go on record -- I'm sick of rain!
(Remind me I said that when we're in the midst of drought this summer ...)

3 comments:

  1. Pretty block! It took me a while here to realize it was deer munching the hostas not rabbits as I'd been blaming. But they are so sweet looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deer can be so fun to watch, but so destructive too. Very pretty block. Happy stitching this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are gorgeous. Love your little block, too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.