Monday, January 28, 2019

A Bit of Reorganization

How I spent my Sunday

Before the installation of the gas pipe that required emptying my fabric shelves.

Before

After




How I spent my Monday

After
Notice anything different?  The basket drawers were too heavy for one of the poorly-anchored standards and the whole construction collapsed when I started adding fabric on the shelves. What a mess!  Those white buckets up on the top shelf will probably become the repository for my scrap/strip storage system until I can use them up.

While I'm waiting for DH to do a better anchoring job, I got the shelves back up on the other side of the room.



Tomorrow's assignment is unloading the fabric off the pool table.

1 comment:

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.