Thursday, January 24, 2019

Keeping Up

TT#4

So proud of myself for making a second cat ...

TT#3 - Kitty
... and whipping up a couple of these ...

Big Os
... and then I counted.  I only had 3 different blocks and it was the 4th week of Tiny Tuesday!  So I went back to Angela's TT posts only to discover that not only have I misplaced the string block from TT#1, but TT#4 is bowties!

Where did I see the Big O block?  Obviously I liked it well enough to print the instructions. And it's the right size.  So, Angela, if you are reading, here's an idea for another Tiny Tuesday block!

Edit:  It was Temecula Quilt Company's One Block Wednesday!

I'm heading to the sewing room now to make a couple of bow ties ...

2 comments:

  1. Your cat is great - I love the reverse effect! I like those O blocks, too - they could definitely work for Tiny Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to really look at your block to see the cat and now I can! Love your reds.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.