Monday, January 21, 2019

Man, the Moon!


Wolf Moon at 5 a.m. and 10 degrees
In case you haven't heard, a Wolf Moon is the first full moon of the new year.  

DH has an early morning eye appointment an hour away so the alarm was set for 5 a.m.  However,  the brightness woke me at 3:50!  I missed the red part and the eclipse, though.

Hoping to see more of the sun today.  Yesterday afternoon was the first sun in over a week!

I did a little reorganizing in the cutting/quilting room yesterday.

Cutting table corner
I still need to sort what's in those hanging baskets and move them up on the rails so I don't have to move a rolling drawer unit to get into them.

Hoping to catch up on Tiny Tuesday while I sit in the doctor's office today.



3 comments:

  1. That's a great storage system... the hanging baskets. The moon was gorgeous last night. I didn't see the eclipse, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your older quilts, Libby,Contrary Mary will be gorgeous. I enjoyed your retreat post. So many great projects to work on. Meanwhile too cloudy here to see the moon. Bitterly cold today. Just refilled the bird feeders. How in the world do they survive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you were able to get your corner all organized. The moon was bright last night.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.