Saturday, December 1, 2018

31-Day Blog Writing Challenge

Day 1

Cheryl at Muppin.com is hosting a challenge to post something to my blog all 31 days in December.  My first thought was I'm too busy!  Then I realized that busyness would provide fodder for something to say every day.  So, I'm IN!

Is it OK if I just post that everything is just fine here?  No sewing.  Too busy with handbell practices and prepping for the Devo and Sew party on Tuesday.  Not to mention all the cookie swap invitations I have accepted.

I do have a tree up!



And there was a bit of secret sewing going on this morning.

Plateau Ringers' concert was this afternoon.  I was SO over my head, should have quit early when they might get a replacement, but I made a commitment and I fulfilled it, though not so successfully.  Good news,  I wasn't as bad as some of the others!  SO glad it's OVER!

There's wine on the agenda tonight, then baking in the morning.

Check this link to see what other folks are talking about in December.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Libby, welcome to your new home! LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your tree ... it's so sparkly and pretty! I miss handbells...but it's been ages since I've rung! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done the write-a-post-every-day-for-a-month several times over the years - usually in November which is at least shorter by a day! As I recall, the first and last weeks are the easiest, but the middle of the month tends to be a struggle. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 31=Day Blog Writing Challenge?!?! Seriously??? Who has TIME for that?! Especially in December. Wishing you luck, dear friend. I suppose writing a post per day doesn't impose any post lengths or word counts. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's great that you took the challenge! We all need challenges. =) This is the month I do advent posts, so I do post every day. Somehow, I never have a hard time coming up with something to write. LOL You probably won't believe me when I say that in a group, I'm usually the one who listens most. =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.