Sunday, December 23, 2018

C is for ...

Christmas!

C is for Chicken
The first packages were opened yesterday at Son-1's house and I didn't take a single picture.  We were having too much fun!  So I was looking for something to post today and when I saw this I thought, "C is for Christmas."

Really, though, I made this little cutie to enter in the 2003 AQS Ultimate Guild Challenge.  Our theme was "Illustrated Alphabet."  Besides using chicken fabric and appliqued chickens, the pieced blocks all have chicken names, like hens and chicks (the only one I currently remember).

Day 23 of the 31-day challenge

3 comments:

  1. Libby, this is awesome.
    BTW, my hands look just like that...I noticed in sunlight last summer how crepey the back of my hand looked and was a little shocked. LOL...It creeps up on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute as can be! We had Christmas with our kids last weekend, and I didn't take a single picture either. I just wanted to enjoy the moments. Sounds like you did the same!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.