Thursday, December 20, 2018

Caught Red-handed!


When did I get so many wrinkles?
No, I didn't get my hand caught in a meat grinder.  We had beets for dinner last night.  I heard recently that they have anti-inflamatory properties and since we both are aging aching and we both love beets ...  Just wish I could fall in love with the greens, too.

A quick visit to the sewing room today to quilt and bind a Christmas table runner as a last-minute gift needed for Saturday.  I'll get a photo as soon as the binding is finished.

Day 20 of the 31-day challenge




5 comments:

  1. Too bad I don't like beets. It makes a nice pattern on your hand, maybe you can use it like mehndi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a scary trick that you played on us. So NOT happy, Libby!! I was trying to figure out how you cut yourself like that with the rotary cutter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beets, too, and didn’t realize they have anti-inflammatory properties. So glad you didn’t cut your hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are ok
    We love beets and the greens. Yum

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love beets! I love the greens even more - as a matter of fact, I used to grow them just for the greens sometimes!
    I had a moment's panic, too, when I saw the photo - so afraid your rotary cutter had turned on you! (You know how they are, once they've tasted human blood...)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.