Friday, December 7, 2018

A Learning Experience

31-day Writing Challenge

What have I learned so far from this challenge to write something on my blog every day for the month of December?

  • Plan ahead so I know I have something to write about.
  • Plan to post at the same time every day so that I don't post twice on the same day.
  • Recognize photo ops to make a post more interesting.
  • Take photos early enough that they will get back from the cloud in  time to post.
  • Improve photography.
Today I want to show you a sweet pin cushion a friend gifted me.


Too pretty to poke a pin into, but I'm sure it will get called into duty soon!

Day 7 of the 31-day Writing Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Your learnings all make sense and should be helpful, Libby! Especially taking advantage of the photo ops around you. I love that pincushion - what a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute pin. It would make a great bowl filler. You've learned some great lessons there, Libby. Ones I should heed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you know, that pincushion would work with Jenny's alphabets, too! Your learnings are interesting, and I guess it would be helpful for future blog posts, too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.