Saturday, December 22, 2018

Rats!

Missed a day

I even went on a search to find of photo of something to write about yesterday.  Then forgot to do it. 

Here's what's next in the alphabetical list.  Please don't think I am going to work on these in order!

Blue Toile
I started this as something to keep me occupied when we first started moving to The Glade.  I had brought one machine, minimal supplies, and this project box with me while the rest of the sewing room was waiting to get packed back in Nashville.  Then the Unfortunate Incident on the Slippery Rock occurred.  I never quite mastered sewing with my left foot ...

Anyway, my plan is to cut some more strips from the white Grunge so that I can get the remainder back on the fabric shelf.  Ultimately I'll make more 9Ps and pinwheels, then see if I need to enhance/expand the top into a usable size.

Today we head to Nashville to celebrate Christmas with family. The newlyweds (GS-2) are stopping through on their way to spend Christmas in California with her family. 

Day 21-22 of the 31-day challenge


3 comments:

  1. It's been fun to read about your 101+(?) UFO list and see what's on the list. Just getting them all listed is an accomplishment! Look forward to watching and cheering you on in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and white together! And the Grunge is a fun addition, too. Have a wonderful Christmas, Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SORRY!!! I almost texted you to ask where the day's post was. Safe travels and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.