Sunday, December 16, 2018

Day 16

My planned post is somewhere in the Cloud,
so I'll just pop in with a bit about another project in the neverending UFO list.

Halloween
A couple of Octobers ago I participated in a Halloween block exchange which netted me 16 blocks.  Over the years I have thought of various ways to use them, I even had a panel that I was going to put in the center.  But the math to make it all fit turned me off. 

So I've decided to put a length of the striped fabric in the center, whatever measurement it will require, and call it done.



Day 16 of the 31-day challenge

3 comments:

  1. I believe that striped fabric will tie the blocks together nicely. Looks like it could be a quick finish and you could be WAY ahead of the season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stripe is perfect! I think it will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you've just gotta go with it and be done with it! The stripe is a good solution.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.