Tuesday, December 11, 2018

One Hundred

Yep, it's true

There are 100 items on my project inventory list!

And I just realized that I did not list my mother's Bicentennial quilt, the oldest UFO and the reason for my wanting to learn to quilt - so I could finish her quilt.


I wrote about it here, along with five other "dinosaurs" -- extremely old UFOs.  Of those six, only one has been completed to flimsy stage since then.  Strips and Curves is a flimsy waiting for quilting,  Irish Chain has been scrapped with the fabric reshelved.  Brian's Jeans may become a picnic quilt this year, the second of the nosegays needs to be assembled, and Weaver Fever has moved to high priority for 2019.

Day 11 of the 31-day writing challenge

2 comments:

  1. 100??!!!! Whew, now I feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those "moldy oldies" sure are pretty. I've only know one other person with (or willing to admit to) that many UFOs!!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.