Sunday, December 30, 2018

On Ringo Lake

a/k/a/ On Radnor Lake

Bonnie Hunter's 2017 mystery hit just about the time we were preparing to pack up and move east.  I did my best to keep up, but I ground to a halt the closer we got to the end of last year.  Everything went into a box and didn't see the light of day again until yesterday.

I noticed many people showing their ORL finish on their 2018 accomplishments, which got me to thinking about just how far I got with it before I gave up.

On Ringo Lake
Looks like I actually finished 14 blocks!  I reversed the orientation of the corner units and I really like the secondary pattern it forms.  I think I'll add this one to my list to finish in 2019.

Linking up with Oh Scrap! this last link-up Sunday of 2018.

Day 30 of the 31-day challenge




8 comments:

  1. The blocks are awesome! Hope this gets attention in 2019... my Ringo Lake will be on my UFO list to finish too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't amazing what a little tilt to the right can do to a quilt block? I love how the blocks look now. I might do that to mine too. I believe I have zero block completely finished. It is just a mountain of units still, lol. Maybe in 2019 I will fall in love with it again. All the best for 2019. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! That looks AWESOME!! My quilt got abandoned after ONE block. It stares (glares?) at me every time I go into the studio. What would you think about an ORL pillow??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the oranges in these blocks, Libby! How many more do you think you'll make?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does look great! I look forward to seeing your completed quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been busy logging my UFOs for finishing in 2019. This one definitely needs to get finished. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes...dive into Radnor Lake! Take the plunge...finish it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the blocks with the corners turned that way! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile; I would love to hear from you! I respond almost exclusively by email, so be sure you are not a "no-reply" blogger. Or include your email address if you need an answer to a question.